I called the school this afternoon to see if they have finished going through the transfers and if Rebeckah and Austin will be going to school there this year. They will!! So we will register them on the 14th and the other two will register at their school next week. I feel so relieved now that we finally got an answer. Now I can move forward with getting things ready for school. The only problem is that both schools will be having their open house/meet the teacher thing on the same day at the same time. So we will have to divide and conquer. Only problem remains is who goes with who. It is so hard since it is Hannah and Austin's first time at school, so we both want to be there with them.
Once again I didn't get pictures of Hannah at cheer practice. I have a very good excuse though......she didn't go. She fell and hurt her knee right before practice. It isn't anything serious, but enough to need to rest it. Plus it was raining AGAIN! They don't call off practice unless there is thunder and lightening. I really didn't want to go out in the rain, so it all worked out in the end.
Well that is all I have right now. I need to get Seanie to bed. I just wanted to say the kids are going to the school we wanted them to go to!! :-)
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment