Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm Back!

I have been so lazy about blogging. I have decided that I am going to make a big effort to blog at least once a week this year. I hope I can manage that! Now, what has been happening with the Holders?


In December we took the kids on the Polar Express. It started off a little rocky because Preston was cranky because he was cutting 4 molars. Towards the end of the 2 1/2 hour ride he started to settle down (the cookies Mrs. Claus handed out helped too). The other kids enjoyed the train ride.










One day in January, Chris took Sean to practice t-ball. Austin joined them and as he was batting, Sean got in the way and got smacked in the head with the bat. It split his head open and he ended up with 4 stitches.






Two days after getting his stitches, Sean had his birthday party at Pump it Up. He had a great time, but I spent a lot of the time worried that he was going to bust a stitch. He didn't.


Face plant right on the stitches!









On Sean's birthday we went to Dublin, Tx and picked up our new puppy. She is a silky terrier named Pepper. We picked the name because Dublin is where my favorite Dr Pepper comes from.





No comments: